Architecture for Social Gain Awards 2015
Architecture has an important role to play in enabling people to learn, grow and develop themselves. Through this it has the power to build the future success of economies and create opportunities for generations to come.
SOCIAL GAIN SEEKS TO RECOGNISE
- Structures built within the last 4 years that are places where people can develop themselves (Built)
- Architectural concepts that propose future learning spaces (Future)
- Design proposals within the existing Adopt a School framework that have predefined facilities required for identified schools. (Adopt)
- Each category winner will be flown to Paris to take part in the Saint-Gobain celebrations in October 2015.
- Join architects from around the world as a year's global activity to celebrate an incredible history culminates in a week of exhibitions, talks and site visits in Paris.
PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD
Share your entry online, urge your peers and friends to like your entry. The entry with the most votes will win fame and praise. The winner of the People’s Choice Award will receive a People’s Choice certificate to recognise their success.
Voting open until 24 July 2015.